Are you thinking of renovating your home? So do not forget to use plasterboards, which are versatile and give great benefits to your house and its construction. Check your kindness and fall in love with them.
– You can do everything with them: Plaster boards can provide you with varied solutions. Do you want some examples? To make dividing walls, to cover rolls of curtains of curl, to cover damaged walls, to make a ceiling, to lower a ceiling to place more lights , to take a bath and to change of place the artifacts, to solve problems of humidity, to make furniture to measure, between other uses.
– Dry construction is cleaner : I think we all hate home repairs, because just thinking about the dust from the lime, the cement , the sand, the mixture and the dirt that is everywhere makes us regret before start. But the plasterboard give you the clean much – needed option.
– Fast and Easy: If you hire a person who can place them (today abound) the work will be done quickly and easily. Calculate that you can have a wall ready to paint in just one day.
– They are economical : Both the gypsum boards , the aluminum profiles and the rivets that support them are cheaper than if you built a brick wall .
– They are resistant: You may think that a wall or something built with plaster boards is not very resistant, but I tell you that you will not find any differences with the traditional construction. An extra benefit: crack plaster walls do not crack.
– They are safe : The gypsum boards are fireproof, and there are some that bring additional fire protection for hazardous areas. In addition, there are others that are indicated for places of humidity, which resist mold.
– You can isolate environments from the cold and the noises: If your house is very cold or you need to reduce the noise level that comes from the outside, you only have to cover walls and ceiling with plasterboard and include some insulation between. Nothing simpler.
– They can be bent: And if you’re tired of so many rigid lines, you can find in the versatility of drywall the ideal choice to create curved walls.