Difficulties in How to Remove Blackberry Stains ? This is really a problem, because the stains caused by this delicate fruit are among the most difficult stains to remove from fabrics, especially clothing.
And to further complicate the problem, just a small blackberry bump on the clothing and the stain already seems to permeate the piece. Even some types of jelly from this fruit can stain many tissues. Many people with this problem, for example, even ditch garments that have been dyed by the purple color of the fruit.
How To Remove Blackberry Stains – Accurate Tips
With a few different and clear tips, you will surely be able to save a few pieces from these terrible stains. Best of all, affordable, easy-to-find everyday products are used for specially designed and tested How to Remove Blackberry Stain recipes . Do we learn them?
This procedure is very good since we are talking about how to remove blackberry stains from the tissues in general. For this, you will need to get: 1 bottle of liquid glycerin (found in pharmacies and perfumeries), 1 sponge and water.
Do the following:
- Dampen the sponge in cold water and then soak in liquid glycerin. Rub the sponge over the blackberry stain and let sit for about 2 hours. If you want, pour a little more glycerin.
- After this time, wash the part normally. If the stain does not come out completely, repeat the procedure the next day. Applying this recipe on about 3 times, you will surely remove stained tissue.
Peroxide: to remove blackberry stains
Another method of How to Remove Blackberry Stains is to use 2 tablespoons of 30 volume hydrogen peroxide , 2 tablespoons of bleach and 1 tablespoon of white vinegar (do not use color, as the stain may worsen).
Attention this recipe should only be used on stains impregnated with white fabrics. If the stain is on a part that has other colors, protect those parts
It will mix all the ingredients. Then apply to the stain and leave for 15 minutes. Just rinse after this time. The problem will probably be resolved, but if the stain does not completely disappear, repeat the procedure after the part is dry.
Salt and Vinegar
To get rid of fruit stains, try this procedure too. You will only use: 1 tablespoon of salt and 1 lemon.
Rub lemon juice over the blackberry stain. Then cover the blackberry stain with salt and place lemon wedges on top. Wait about 30 minutes.
After this pause, wash the part. If the stain does not completely disappear, wait 1 day and repeat the process.
Salt and makeup remover: to remove blackberry stains
Do you know that product you have at home to remove makeup? So you can also use it to remove blackberry stains. In addition, it will also use salt, which has the potential to “suck” the ink from the fruit.
First, cover the stain with salt and let it sit for about 5 minutes. After this time, soak the salted and stained portion with makeup remover. Rub lightly and leave on for 30 minutes on average.
Wash the part normally. If the stain does not come out completely, wait a few days and repeat the process.
Acetone and Ice A3
Another option of How to Remove Blackberry Stains on white fabrics is by using acetone or enamel remover. First, you will pass this product with a soft sponge and lightly rubbing. Then put an ice cube on top and wait until it melts. Wash the fabric normally.
Baking Soda, Salt and Lemon: to remove blackberry stains
Baking soda is an excellent product for cleaning many things and also an excellent stain remover. To use it on blackberry stains, you will need 3 full tablespoons (depending on the size of the stain). In addition to the baking soda, add 1 lemon and 1 tablespoon of salt.
- In a metal bucket or other heat-resistant container, add 2 tablespoons of baking soda, lemon juice, salt, and about 2 liters of water. Let the ingredients mix and boil for about 5 minutes.
- Remove this preparation from the heat and wait for it to heat up to a temperature that your hand can touch. Then dip the entire stained piece. Soak for 2 hours.
- Rinse, however, it is likely that the fruit stain has not yet completely disappeared.
- Then you must cover the stain with the remains of baking soda.
- Leave the piece in this way overnight. When Removing Stains From Mulberry the next day, rub to help remove the stain , which will be covered with baking soda and washed normally.
- Dilute 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 1 tablespoon of salt in a bucket of boiling water. Soak the clothes in this mixture and leave it for a while.
Coconut Soap: to remove blackberry stains
It just doesn’t seem like a powerful ingredient How to Remove Blackberry Stains , does it? But this well-known cleaning product is effective even for difficult stains, such as those left by the sauce of this fruit. It all depends on using the ingredient properly.
Well, you need to scrub the stained part of the fabric well with coconut soap and then rinse it off. Then melt a good piece of soap over the fire with a little water until it forms a paste.
Apply this paste to the blackberry stain (a generous layer) and leave it to work for 1 day. The next day, soften the soap layer with hot water and rub well. Wash the piece. You can probably get rid of the terrible stain.
- It is also worth using milk when wanting to know how to remove stains from blackberry. However, this feature brings more results for recent and clearer points.
- The secret is to boil the milk and pour it warm on the stain. Rub well if you want with a little bleach.
- Rinse, if the stain is still there, leave the piece wet in cold milk for 24 hours. Then wash normally.
- As mentioned, the procedure generally solves the problem in case of light stains.